Registration is still open for the H2Options Professional Development event on July 17 at Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District (MMSD). Milwaukee area high school educators and guidance counselors are invited to attend H2Options Professional Development seminar on July 17, 2013 at MMSD.
The seminar will feature:
- MMSD Overview of water management in metropolitan Milwaukee including “Sewer School” and a behind the scenes tour of their facility
- Networking with water related professionals and educators
- Water Career Clusters and education pathways with local post-secondary educators and industry experts
- Headwaters Curriculum – learn about this excellent hands-on curriculum available for your classroom, presented by Josh Putnam
- Storm Water Flood Plain Assimilator – another excellent water activity and curriculum available for your classroom, presented by MMSD
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District
260 W. Seebooth St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Lunch will be served.
Attendance is limited to the first 30 responses! RSVP today to Kiley Kurz at firstname.lastname@example.org.