Online registration is LIVE for University of Wisconsin – Madison’s Understanding Water Chemistry for Practical Applications course.
Global Water Center
247 W. Freshwater Way
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Course Fee: $995
Contact Ned Paschke, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.263.4705 for more information or to register. Please REGISTER or express interest to Ned by APRIL 21 — class must have a minimum number enrolled to be held.
A good understanding of water chemistry and its applications is an important asset for engineers, technical professionals, consultants and managers in water-‐related industries and agencies. Taught by experts, this course will strengthen your water chemistry knowledge for practical use in your business or agency, and throughout your career.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers, consultants, technical professionals
- Water technology businesses and manufacturers
- Water agencies, plant managers, operators
- Industrial water users
- Public health professionals
- Others interested in water chemistry applications
Topics Will Include:
- Understanding acids, bases, and CO2
- Solubility, precipitation, corrosion
- Organic and inorganic contaminants
- Applications in surface water, groundwater, drinking water treatment
- Emerging contaminants, endocrine disruptors
- Current issues, examples, problem solving